Thursday, January 22, 2009

Your friendly neigbourhood...

I have been listening to a lot of Pakistani rock music lately... Jal, Atif, Raeth, Akash, Fuzon et al.
Their music is the second thing I am in awe of. The first is their women - probably the most gorgeous in the world!

I have always wanted to visit Pakistan. For years.
After all, the land is a part of the history we've seen together as India.

I'm sure that the people - most people - on the other side of the border are just like the people out here. I've met a few of them on social networking sites and I don't see a reason why I should think of them as people from an enemy nation.

I wish to witness a better day, when we can visit the country - which once was one with ours - without any doubts or fears. And I wish they could visit us!

No comments:

Post a Comment