Sunday, March 08, 2009

Looks like @twitographers clicked well...

I didn't buy those textbooks for nothing!

My scores in History tests back in school were enough to convince me at quite an early age that my memory was far from being photographic. The only alternative, I figured much later, was using a camera.

pykih (my photography blog - you didn't know that?!) started a year and a half ago and I must say I'm happy with the way its turned out. The traffic is good, I am getting appreciation and most importantly, it pushes me to keep clicking good pictures...

@twitographers on TwitterI have recently started a new project on twitter - @twitographers - with the objective of connecting the photographers on twitter.

The response is terrific! I am getting nearly 75% follow-back with 300+ followers in the first three days.

Professionals, amateurs and students; sports, wedding, wildlife, travel photographers and photojournalists; stock photography buyers and sellers; creative consultants, experts and critics... its a very diverse community. Hope something good comes out of it :)


If you are on twitter and are interested in photography, do follow @twitographers.
If you are not on twitter yet, well... good luck living in the caves :P

2 comments:

  1. MBA in the making, no wonder u think u are out of the cave :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I know... We MBAs!
    We think we're too cool just because we have twitter accounts and the likes :P

    ReplyDelete