Friday, October 23, 2009

A bit of my bit

Caught these two cops red-handed, taking bribe at Brigade Road, Bangalore.


Govindaiah (left) and Adiveppa R Latti stopped casually at Geetha Export Garments yesterday evening, close to 6.45 PM. It got me suspicious and I pretended to browse through clothes and talk on the phone.

The moment the shopkeeper passed on the hafta to these guys (probably for using the footpath to display his merchandise), I caught them red-handed and gathered people, who joined me in complete support. I made a call right there to 100 and filed my complaint.

I know it's not going to change the world. But I guess we all need to drop all skepticism and do our bits. I am glad I did.

3 comments:

  1. Bravo! I think you hit the nail right on the head - drop skepticism and do our bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, kudos to your promptness. And I don't think you should feel skeptical about your actions. It takes one man to alter the course of history. be the Change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I have always wanted to do that, mostly when cops traffic cops stop people riding/driving on roads and take bribes from them, but in your words, was always skeptical.

    keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete