Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shikha and Sanjay #6

SHIKHA
[Wakes Sanjay up with a kiss] I love you darling.

SANJAY
Ya.

SHIKHA
Ya?! Sanjay forget good, that's not even an acceptable answer... [mocking him] Ya!

SANJAY
Oh come on, Shikh! I just woke up... can I have some tea please?

SHIKHA
Only in your dreams now. So why don't you go back to sleep, darling?

SANJAY
[After a little pause] Hmmm... [shuts his eyes]

SHIKHA
[Climbs over him]
Wake up, you pig!

SANJAY
What now?! You just asked me to sleep!

SHIKHA
Gosh, I didn't mean... literally!

SANJAY
Oh you women! Can't understand you at all...

SHIKHA
...how many women do you have 'experience' with, Sanjay?

SANJAY
Well, I was quite a stud in college days, you know.

SHIKHA
Ya, sure!
[Chucks a pillow at him. Starts walking out]

SANJAY
Hey where you going now?

SHIKHA
To get you tea.

SANJAY
Thanks. I love you!

SHIKHA
Ya!

--------------------------------------------------
The story of a couple living the Great Indian Dream... Shikha and Sanjay are both MBAs for a year, married for a year and in love for a little longer than that.

For excerpts from their lives so far, check out the label: 'Shikha + Sanjay'

3 comments:

  1. Awesome series bud...!!! loved each of the snippets.... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez.. I LOVE the series..
    waiting for more :P

    ReplyDelete